Saturday 8 August 2009

I would never describe myself as a harmanista, I think she's incompetent slightly rubbish and even those policies that anyone can see aim to solve genuine problems are about as well managed as most of us manage to attack wasps in pub gardens. I mean honestly how can anyone be ridiculed for trying to stop rape? However amongst the nonsense there is a genuine desire and vocation to achieve something, women have a crap bloody deal in our society and it's not really acceptable, however unartful imposition and positive discrimination only ever engenders resentment. I do agree that there is a role for government in legislating, but please leave us our freedom to be rubbish ourselves and for God's sake if you cared more about feminism or Labour values than your own role in it then please fuck off

No comments:

Post a Comment